Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dreams Unfulfilled- part 1

Yesterday I came across a T-Shirt quote it read , "I am from where you dream to be.......IIT-Delhi". It took me a moment to realize what it was, an act of arrogance or a mark of pride associated with IIT-D, a slap on the face of non IITians or a great attention seeking promotional trick. Whatever it was , it gave me a mixed feeling, on one side trumpets were bellowing in my head singing a song of triumph of this great institute or any such institute across the globe, whereas on the other side a sad violin was vocalizing the words I didn't wanted to hear.
I had always dreamed of being associated with a institute which resides in the dream and fancies of scores of people, but it was not meant to be, not that I had been in very bad institutes , be it my college , be it my B-school. I am proud to be a part of them, but still we must admit that these are not the type of institutes of which people dream of. CSIT had a beautiful ambiance good infrastructure, LBSIM is among top 20, very tough to get in and out as well, but still it does not figures out in the dream list. I think I will have to live up with this pinch throughout my life, as it is quite unlikely that I going to study again after LBSIM, untill and unless I decide for PH.d.
Not everyone dream, not many chase them, and only few bravehearts achieve them, I wish I do it too...but there is one dream I am almost sure I will never be able to fulfill.. Keep reading Roy...al area area for that unfulfilled desire..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

beutifully mentioned pal dreamz..to fulfil it u need to have perseverance
ppl dream a new dream every time they sleep ..so i dont sleep before i fulfil one n then only i do to look another

Anonymous said...

Want to tell you..
Mmm..

No matter