Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I wish...

I had a wish, not a very great one
I wish that I had you,
you my life, you the one,
I wish you existed, so that I could hold you in my arms
kissed you, fondled you and relished your charm.

I wish we comforted each other in summers, and celebrated winters
I wish together we dwelt in some serenity
and together we would have sailed distances beyond any dreams.
I look for you like a ship searches for a beacon light
tries to clear a mist that spreads around it and end its plight.
I do not show my loneliness,
I hide it behind the arrogance of a man
but the fact remains, behind that jovial face
hides a lonely man
I wish I could be the shoulder, you search to rest your head
I wish I wish, I wish this was true
turned into reality , all that I said
I wish that I was loved
and I wish that I loved you....

4 comments:

queen's said...

ur wishes r really not dat out of d world, hence can be fulfilled very soon. sabar ka fal mithha hota hai. [:P] but d poem is really lovely...........u r a peacock with a gene of a mayena. [:)]

Poonam Nigam said...

Hi,how you doing saurabh..
About this poem.in 2 words-"Lovely & Honest".

Saurabh Roy said...

@queen:- thanks and mujhe fal mitha khatta chatpata sab chalega.. ;)
@Nightingale:- Thanks dear...u got it right..absolutely right...

Saurabh Roy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.