Monday, June 22, 2009

What makes me smile.... :)

Well I am back after long....finally got something to write...was in some orkut community wen I saw an interesting thread which made me think(after a long time) and write this...There is a difference between laughing and smiling..both the expressions though sound similar or one being an extension of another, still there is a big difference in the reason from which these two culminate... so here's a post where I put some thing which makes me smile... Here it goes...

Watching any season of f.r.i.e.n.d.s...seeing kids enjoy there world.....giving someone a pleasant surprise...getting a pleasant surprise from someone...leg pulling...India winning any thing anywhere.....any girl flirting...any boy checking out a babe....getting/giving a gift....riding a bike at/above 100 kmph..car above 150....achieving target...someone blushing...rain falling on my cheeks wen I face heaven....reading a sms,which is funny yet not adult....watching someone sleep in class...seeing a teenager trying to be grown up....reading thoughtful blogs...meeting an old friend...getting something after hard work...some fool trying to be smart....a lame excuse...hugging someone I like...Mamma n baba very happy over something...listening a nice tune....some amateur singing nicely....me successfully picking up a tune...two lovers faking a fight...something romantic....watching the city from a tall building....boss making a mistake....Getting applause...someone praising...bringing a smile in someone's face...the list goes on...will update later

10 comments:

queen's said...

well enlisted but they dont make me smile but they make me LAUGH loud........i just loved a few reasons, i.e. 'any girl flirting...any boy checking out a babe..watching someone sleep in class...seeing a teenager trying to be grown up...some fool trying to be smart....a lame excuse..two lovers faking a fight...something romantic.and s best of all.....boss making a mistake :P :P looking forward to d updated list (personally speaking i laugh at myself when i myself get involved eg, trying to be smart..:P)

Saurabh Roy said...

Thanks eliza...actually I already updated the list twice after publishing it..my fav is....any boy checking out a babe...that tells me how foolish I look wen I do the same :)

queen's said...

oops...dis will make me think twice before i try to act smart or flirt a guy...[:P]

TaniaSharma said...

why don't you visit this community as well ....http://beautifulcircle.com/
u might get someting more to write about!!!

Masood said...

Awesome post dude.

nicely written. brought a smile to my face.

Saurabh Roy said...

Thanks masood sir

Poonam Nigam said...

Hey that's something rea nice.
Liked your post.How you doing there.

Saurabh Roy said...

Thank u very much guys for the comments and poonam...I am gud dear...hope ur blog is goin as excellent as ever...haven't read it recently..seems u have blocked me

Tanmay Mukherjee said...

Lovely dada, but how come Roll-Chop at C.R.Park is not there in the list?

Saurabh Roy said...

Tanmay, I am not sure that roll chop makes me smile or not, but surely it gives me a burp....